Wednesday, 2 December 2015

Christmas Wish List for Losers

This time of year the blogosphere is filled with wish lists, detailing all the pretty, quaint and wonderful things that have made it onto peoples' Christmas lists. I was thinking that I might do something similar until it dawned on me that I have, perhaps, the least exciting Christmas list ever.

Would you like to know what I'm asking Santa for?

A decent waterproof jacket.




In fairness to me, I do live in Scotland, where it has been known to rain from time to time. So really, it's a mighty sensible choice of Christmas gift, if a little uninspired.

In any case, at least it's a little bit more exciting than the year I asked for (and received) a kitchen bin for Christmas.

Image from here

1 comment:

  1. Haha, a kitchen bin! To be fair, my mum bought me a Harry hoover and I blooming love it. It's the green one with the paw print on it which is designed for pet owners - I like to pretend that makes it more 'funky' and slightly less sad a gift.

    x

    ReplyDelete