Saturday, 28 February 2015

We go together like carbs 'n' cheese.







Pizza card available from Etsy

Have you guys seen the articles floating around on the 36 questions that lead to love. I'm all about getting to the root of what people really feel and think, which is partly why I love reading blogs so much. Of course, after discovering this article, I made Ryan sit and discuss these questions with me one night during the week, when I'm sure he'd much rather have just watched the football. He leads a tough life.

It's quite a nice way to spend an evening although some of the questions we skipped because they're pretty morbid. Numbers 7 and 35 I'm looking at you. Mmmhmmm.

I asked Ryan number eight which is 'Name three things you and your partner appear to have in common.'

His reply?

Pizza.





No comments:

Post a Comment